The Loser Game
Learn how to fail well.
Normally those who win at games do so because they know how to triumph, succeed, and outwit others. This is a game with a difference: those who win at it are great at losing; they know all about frustrations and difficulty and how optimally to respond to it. This game invites us to answer questions about the challenges we've faced—in love, work etc.—and rewards players for speaking with particular frankness and good humour about their lives. In a world obsessed with success, The Loser Game gently suggests that losing isn't some freakish anomaly, it's an inevitable part of being human.
The cards cover 5 categories:
- Body & Mind
Questions cover topics such as:
- How have you blamed someone for an issue that was, if youâre truly honest, largely your fault?
- A novel is written about your love life: what should it be called?
- What important moves do you keep delaying in relation to your career?
- Name a surprising, basic and embarrassing gap in your knowledge.
- What three rude words would you apply to your character?
Contains adult content.
106 cards - 70mm x 70mm x 70mm - minimum 3 players - instructions included