Rosehip + Mint Soap
$15.00 CAD– Sold Out
Northlore'sÂ cold-process soap bars are palm-oil free.Â They repurpose organic, grass-fed tallow as a sustainable alternative to palm oil, a common ingredient in soap and cosmetics that is destroying rainforest habitat and species at an alarming rate.
- Tallow based soap is rich in enzymes that are soothing for skin sensitivities
- Cold-process soap making is safe for the environment, healthier to your skin than commercial soap, and incredibly moisturizing
- Rosehip Powder is rich in antioxidants and offers gentle exfoliation
- Red clay is known to purify and brighten skin tone
- Best for those with sensitive skin
- Generously scented with organic essential oils with earthy notes of peppermint and rose
Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tallow, pure olive oil, water, sodium hydroxide (lye), *beeswax, natural blend Aniba rosaeodoro (rosewood) essential oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf essential oil. *organic
Usage tips: Use this gentle soap on your face or body to purify and brighten sensitive skin.Â
- Handmade in small batches in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- 4 oz.
- Packaged in a recyclable paper wrapper