Konjac Facial Sponge
$10.00 CAD– Sold Out
These sponges are infused with either pink clay or green clay and cleans your face without the addition of soap or cleansers. The sponge itself is 100% natural and biodegradable, made from Konjac root fibers. The irregular texture makes it a smooth sponge, which exfoliates gently while still being perfect for sensitive skin.
To use: Rinse with warm water until the sponge becomes soft. Massage onto skin in circular motions. Rinse and let the sponge hang to dry between uses. After 2 to 3 months (100 uses), simply toss the sponge in the compost.
- Full of minerals, it helps to even skin's complexion and texture, improves the appearance of scars and purifies
- Antibacterial properties make this sponge perfect for normal and combination skin
- Infused with French pink clay, known for its abilities to soothe the skin and purify, while being gentle on the skin. Plus, it evens and brightens the complexion at the same time!
- Recommended for dry or sensitive skin
- Infused with activated charcoal, this Konjac sponge is perfect for oily and problematic skins. In fact, activated charcoal has the power to act like a magnet: it absorbs the sebum, retires impurities and let your skin fresh, clean and matte.