Embroidery Starter Doll Kit
$25.00 CAD $42.00 CAD
The Kiriki Press D.I.Y. Embroidered Doll Starter Kit includes all of the essential elements you need to start embroidering! Good for beginner and experienced stitchers alike! This kit is recommended for ages 12+
- 6" Embroidery hoop (note: colour of embroidery hoop in picture is temporarily out of stock, hoop included will be green)
- 2 Embroidery needles (no. 9 +amp; no. 10)
- Stork embroidery scissors
- Kiriki Embroidery Stitch Library: an illustrated instructional book detailing the complete range of stitches used in Kiriki patterns, as well as tips and tricks for perfecting your stitches.
- D.I.Y Embroidered Doll Kit
- Screen printed pattern on cotton- Printed backing fabric
- Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
- Eco-friendly stuffing
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions
All Kiriki patterns are screen printed by hand with vibrant, water-based inks right onto the fabric so no tracing or transferring is ever required!
Starter Kit does not include finished doll. Finished doll will be about 4.5"/11cm tall.
*This listing is for the kit only and does not include the finished plushie. The finished plushie is about 4.5"/11cm tall. You need a 6" hoop to embroider this pattern.