Dating Cards Game
The Dating Cards GameÂ is a set of 52 question cards from The School of Life designed to spark insightful and playful encounters.
Great dates are made up of great conversations, right? The ones where we find out more about the other person, discover what makes us both tick, share some of what we like, and reveal a little bit more about how we see the world. If your dates need a little oomph, tote this collection of cards along and see if your date is game to help provoke the best kinds of discussion. Each cardÂ posesÂ an intriguing question or sets a challenge with the intention to provoke, entertain, and stimulate. For those on the timid side,Â theÂ cards are graded according to how probing they areâEasy, Medium and Hardâso that you can playfully match the discussion with the flow of an evening and how comfortable you're feeling.
- "How might you entertain a five-year-old child that a friend left you with for an hour or two?"
- "Sketch the course of three previous relationships you've had."
- "Without thinking too much, complete the sentence: 'The problem with most of the people I've been on a date with is...'"
- "Describe your first kiss."
- "What are the mainÂ points you would like to be covered in a speech at your funeral?"